- 85g Chia Seeds
- 400ml Coconut Milk
- 10g Berries
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
- Place 85g of Chia Seeds in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour 400ml of coconut milk into a separate mixing bowl and add in 3 tablespoons of honey, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon and a pinch of salt. Whisk the ingredients together for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the coconut milk over the chia seeds and stir well.
- Cover and set the mixture aside for at least 30 minutes, to allow the chia seed to soak up the coconut milk mixture.
- Stir the chia pudding before pouring it out into a bowl or a jar.
- Garnish with 10g of berries.
For better results cover and keep the coconut chia pudding refrigerated overnight. You can also garnish the coconut chia pudding with a few fresh mint leaves. In addition, you can also add fruit to the bottom of the pudding such as kiwi fruit, strawberries or bananas for added taste.