• 2 Large Eggs
• 1 Green Chili, Chopped
• 2 Tablespoon Milk
• 3 Cooked Sausages (of your choice)
• 4 Hash Browns
• 2 Flour Tortillas
• 60g Cheddar Cheese
• 2 Tablespoons Rapeseed Oil
• Pinch of Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 190c/gas mark 5.
2. Place 4 hash browns on a baking tray and place in the oven. Cook for 15-20 minutes.
3. Crack 2 large eggs in a large mixing bowl and beat together.
4. Add in 1 chopped green chili to the eggs.
5. Add 2 tablespoons of milk to the mixing bowl and stir until the ingredients are well blended.
6. Add 2 tablespoons of rapeseed oil to a frying pan and place over a medium heat.
7. Pour the egg mixture out into the frying pan, stir occasionally until the eggs are scrambled.
8. Sprinkle a pinch of salt over the scrambled eggs.
9. Chop 3 cooked sausages of your choice up into smaller pieces. Add the sausage to the frying pan and cook until the sausage pieces are hot inside.
10. Remove the frying pan from the heat and set aside.
11. Remove the hash browns from the oven.
12. Place 1 tortilla on a plate and spoon in some of the egg and sausage mixture.
13. Cut the hash browns up into smaller chunks and scatter the pieces on the tortilla.
14. Sprinkle the ingredients with 30g of cheddar cheese.
15. Roll up the tortilla tightly to secure the filling, you can fold and wrap the bottom of the tortilla with a bit of tin foil to secure it.
16. Repeat the process one more time.
17. Serve immediately or freeze.
You can cook the Breakfast Burritos in a batch and freeze them. Wrap each burrito up in a paper towel, and then tightly wrap each one up in tin foil. To reheat the burritos, remove the tin foil and place on a microwave plate. Microwave each of the frozen burritos for 2 minutes and 45 seconds on high, make sure you turn the burrito over halfway through. You can also add bacon or pancetta to this recipe.